Arab News

Arab News

Health

Health

Talk about life

 

Life, when we mention the word bloom in front of us the doors of our memories to sink in its meaning, it positions the beautiful and sad circumstances experienced by the human, and understanding of life learn from them a lot.



Life has taught me
Taught me life to combine all of the beauty and cruelty at the same time, the beauty who appreciates beauty without the other goals, and cruelty in the face of the resort to deceit and cruelty to those who are trying to pick the flower to enjoy minutes and then throw them in the nearest road, throw them under foot . 

Life has taught me that I meet good well, and I meet evil with good, and I meet the charity charity, and I meet the charity abuse. 

Life has taught me to be Guenuah Vtcfhina drops of dew in the morning to fed with. 

Life has taught me that I'm trying to fix the universe around me, and decorated with touches of beauty, and I tried so much I've learned.

Success ladder can not climb it and your hands in your pocket. Trying to hold the candle flame burn his hand. 

Severe storms crash of huge trees, but they do not affect the green rods that bow down to them. Memorable Harkk may laugh but do not forget Harkk cry. 

Watch out for the door, which has many keys. People do not plan to fail, but they just fail to plan. 

Do not be solved Vtakl, and be not bitter Vtlfez.

If we see ourselves as others see what we talked to them for a moment. Smile a good word without letters.

 Who resist fire with fire usually get the ashes. 

Smacks shattered glass, but only to refine iron. 

Sapiens who puts his boat crosses the river, rather than to build walls around itself is protected from flooding.

Learn to say I do not know, I told you that I do not know Almuk even unknowingly, though I know they ask you do not even know. 

The weakness of the wall tempt thieves. Who loses wealth loses much it loses a friend loses more than it loses courage loses all. 

Stay away from the little guy Bungarus The Silent Stay away with him forever. 

Do not think about the lost, so you do not lose what left. if you consult with the rational, his mind becomes yours. 

When done well splitting your time. 

It was your day as a fund can accommodate many things. 

Good word is not stocks, but they are in breach of the heart. 

Life has taught me that when I rejoice showed the joy of the happiest out around me, and when I grieve sorrow Aware also hides the spring effects of the fall. 

Life has taught me to be like her and wear the dress of purity and chastity. 

Life has taught me to be smooth like leaves and solid Kaljdhur, and rough Calcaq, and good Kattr. 

Life has taught me to be a fertile Kalterph given to him from the fruit grown in return, without waiting for. 

Life Dmatan: tear meeting and tear farewell, and harder to tear a meeting after the separation. 

Taught me life that make my heart town houses love, and methods of tolerance and forgiveness, and I do not wait to respond to the bid, and believe with myself before I ask the one that understands me, and taught me that I do not regret anything, and make my hope lamp accompany me everywhere.

0 on: "Talk about life"